|“||My greatest superweapon is my brain!
- Alexis, the US Superweapon General
As a logistics staffer in the Second Korean War, Alexander attracted the notice of her superiors with her ability to acquire almost anything. Alexander harnessed this ability further to win a scholarship, followed by a long and distinguished career in the Marines. During the earlier stages of the GLA conflict, Alexander developed a tiered system of defenses that did not allow a single strike on her supply columns. Alexander became known for her strong emphasis on resource acquisition and defense in the early stages of a conflict, going on the offensive only when she has overwhelming firepower that was untouchable by the enemy.
- Vehicles, including Comanche are 10% more expensive to produce (Microwave tank excluded).
- Aurora Alpha instead of Aurora (drops fuel air bombs)
- Colonel Burton is 20% cheaper to deploy.
- EMP Patriot instead of normal Patriots (rockets disable vehicles, slaughter aircraft)
- Advanced control rods upgrade available for Cold fusion reactors
- Particle cannon 50% cheaper to build
- Cannot build tanks
- True to her title as the super weapon general, Alexander originally had access to two additional super weapon structures; the Tomahawk Storm and Cruise Missile Silo. Both are partially complete and can be placed in-game but do not function properly due to missing INI entries.
- General Alexander also was supposed to have access to the Crusader Tank, the Paladin Tank and Point-Defense Drones, but they where removed because they probably did not fit her tactics but they can be coded back into the game through INI coding.
Behind the scenes
- Actress Karina Thomas provided the images for General Alexander; her voice actress is Jeannie Elias.
- The weapon shown in her picture is a Beretta 93R model with a flash suppressor.
- Generals: Zero Hour manual
- Generals Zero Hour, generals.csf, GUI:BioDOBEntry_Pos3