We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Light (50% Cannon, 25% Rocket, 75% Grenade, 100% Gun, 100% Sniper)
Capture enemy/neutral structure
Stealthed while not moving or capturing
Background[edit | edit source]
These alarming creatures are capable of quickly integrating themselves into mechanical devices and control systems. Because of this, they are easily able to take control of enemy production facilities and use them for their own purposes. Assimilators may also quickly repair any damage sustained to Scrin structures, and perhaps most frighteningly of all, they are utterly invisible to the naked eye except when in motion.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
|Advanced articulators||Add 85% speed to Assimilator when upgraded (Ctrl+A).||Purchasable at Traveler-59 Stasis Chamber for $1000 and takes 0:30 to research.|
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.01: can no longer capture structures when under the effects of the phase field support power.
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.05:
- fixed an exploit which allowed engineer-type units to capture a structure without being adjacent to ita
- speed increased by 20%
- can now capture enemy structures and repair allied structures as soon as they reach the edge of the structuresa
a - as Kane's Wrath used a long-obsolete version of Tiberium Wars as its coding base, these changes were effectively reversed in the expansion pack and were never officially fixed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- EALA. 2007-03-20. COMMAND & CONQUER 3 FACTION FEATURE -- THE SCRIN. IGN. 2018-08-05