|“||Banshee ready to howl!
- Banshee when leaving Air Tower
55 against infantry
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Gallery
- 7 References
Background[edit | edit source]
The Banshee was Nod's primary multi-role fighter aircraft during the Second Tiberium War. Based on Scrin technology and utilizing exotic plasma cannons, the Banshee is a capable weapon against both aircraft and ground vehicles.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Can attack infantry, strong against vehicles and aircraft.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
A universal workhorse unit, has no special features or abilities, but more than makes up for it by delivering significant damage.
Their anti-aircraft capabilities are solid, but they struggle to trade cost effectively against Talons, but will take out drones with ease.
Personality[edit | edit source]
♂ Believes themselves to be ghosts. Low voice. No idle animations.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Balance update 2018-07-11: Cost reduced to 60 (was 70)
- Balance update 2018-07-19:
- Attack duration decreased to 1.6 seconds (was 2.0)
- Turn rate increased to 300 (was 150)
- Balance update 2018-10-26:
- Health reduced to 1200 (was 1500)
- Damage vs Aircraft decreased to 250 (was 450)
- Balance update 2018-11-06:
- HP increased to 1210 (was 1200)
- Damage to Air increased to 293 (was 250)
- Balance update 2019-11-28: Damage vs. aircraft increased to 293 (was 250)
- Balance update 2019-12-06:
- Attack delay decreased to 1.4 (was 1.6)
- Damage vs Aircraft increased to 345 (was 293)
- Balance update 2019-03-13: Damage to Vehicles decreased to 396 (was 400)
- Balance update 2019-06-27: Damage decrease to 382 (was 392)
- Balance update 2019-07-31: Cost decreased to 50 from 60
- Balance update 2019-09-12: Tiberium cost increased from 50 to 60
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Banshee ready to howl!
- Banshee rising
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Plasma cannons prime
- Your command
- For Kane!
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Thrusters are wailing
- Seek, destroy
- Taking position
When ordered to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- When the banshee cries, somebody dies
- Quick, but painful
When ordered to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- This is suicide
- Banshee is no match
When ordered to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- As you command
- Banshee, gunning it
When ordered to attack unreachable target[edit | edit source]
When in favorable or neutral engagement[edit | edit source]
- For the brotherhood!
- Delivering death from above!
- Glory to Nod!
When in unfavorable engagement[edit | edit source]
- Taking fire!
- I can't dissect them!
- They're all over me!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]