Yuri battle lab
The damage is too extensive!
Yuri battle lab has been marked for cleanup.
(See provided section)
The Battle Lab was an improved Tech Center, allowing commanders to pursue the research and development of advanced units and structures. It could preform computer simulations allowing much better theorizing of possible technological developments involving warfare. It cost $2000 to build one and required a fair amount of power. The units that it researched and developed for were given upgrades and more parts.
During the Psychic Dominator Disaster, Battle Labs also could create a Force Field on any building, although it channeled these fields through the bases power system which would leave the base without power for a short time thus this was usually a last resort, usually only used to defend against superweapons.
In-game[edit | edit source]
Yuri's Battle Lab provided parts for:
- Mastermind: mutant brain on treads.
- Floating disc: psychic levitation device that cause trouble in enemy bases.
- Cloning vats: cloning abilities.
- Genetic mutator: genetic software and supplies.
- Psychic dominator: device which can permanently mind control multiple targets and damage structures.
Infiltration[edit | edit source]
A Battle Lab holds large amount of data regarding a faction's technological research. If a spy can infiltrate a Battle Lab, he is able to extract some of that data, giving the commander access to a new unit which utilised a fusion of both sides' technology.
The only units acquired when a spy infiltrates a Yuri Battle Lab is:
- Requires any Barracks. Gain control of a Spy to infiltrate a Yuri Battle Lab.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Cameos[edit | edit source]
In order: English, French, German, Korean, Chinese.
See also[edit | edit source]