Welcome to the Command & Conquer Wiki! Log in and join the community.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Units and Structures[edit | edit source]
- Chrono miner: It was a miner that gathers ore and teleports for emergencies. Replaced by the Amphibious Prospector.
- Chrono Legionnaire: RA2 infantry capable of erasing enemy units and structures.
- Chrono Commando: Special unit gained from infiltrating a Battle Lab
- Chrono Ivan: Special unit gained from infiltrating a Battle Lab
Chronosphere[edit | edit source]
Chronosphere redirects here and may refer to:
Chrono tank[edit | edit source]
Chrono tank redirects here and may refer to:
- Chrono tank (Red Alert 1), the Allied missile-armed teleporting vehicle.
- Chrono tank (Red Alert 3), the cancelled Allied unit.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Chrono Defense: A mission in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 from the Soviet campaign. The objective for this errand is to defend a Battle Lab from being destroyed by Allied forces consisting American, British and German forces from all sides of the map.
- Chrono Storm: A mission in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 from the Allied campaign. The objective for this final errand is to destroy the Black Guard surrounding the Kremlin and all Soviet forces in the city of Moscow. When Alexander Romanov refuses to surrender inside and gets an impostor to wear his uniform, Tanya will get inside with some GIs to find him in his office. He will be arrested for war crimes and on Time magazines + WarWatch, he will be seen naked with only his boxers on his hands in a picture so funny that civilians will laugh at Premier Romanov instead.
|“||Primary objective achieved!
- Lieutenant Eva Lee after Romanov's supposed surrender had been refused.
Top Secret Protocols (Red Alert 3)[edit | edit source]
- Chrono Swap: Swaps the locations of any two of your units. Unlike the chronosphere, it can be used on infantry without killing them.
- Chrono Rift: Units and structures within a small radius are removed from the universe for a short time. Affected units cannot move, attack or be damaged. The power can be used upon your own forces as well as enemy forces.
- Chrono Chasm: Units and structures within a larger radius are removed from the universe for a short time.
- Chrono Fissure: Units and structures within a much larger radius are removed from the universe for a short time.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Chrono vortex: A side effect of the first generation Chronosphere.