Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 transcripts
This page is a list of transcripts of cutscenes from Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
Transcript list[edit | edit source]
This page contains a transcript of the installation sequence for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Initializing, please stand by...
Current security clearance is invalid.
Personal Authorization given by President of United States to upgrade current terminal to Alpha-6 clearance. Oath of loyalty required to proceed.
Terminal: Encryption code required. You have thirty seconds to comply...
Clearance Code incorrect.
Begin Military Trace.
SEAL extraction team scrambled
ETA to hostile terminal, 5 minutes.
Enter CD-Key to avoid immediate liquidation.
Terminal: Security clearance complete. Customize combat software, commander.
Terminal: Combat software fully customized. Proceed to military intelligence emergency briefing.
- In 1946, Albert Einstein used his Chronosphere device to go back in time and forever alter history...
- Einstein's intentions, however, upset the delicate balance of world powers, allowing Joseph Stalin to lead communist Russia in a major invasion of Europe.
- Initially the Soviet invasion was successful and soon it appeared that the British would be the last free people in Europe.
- But the European Allies rallied, eventually smashing the communist war machine.
- With Stalin's defeat, this man - Alexander Romanov, came to the blessing of Allied commanders.
- Although an aristocrat and a member of the Communist Party, Romanov was an advocate of peace...
- Current satellite intelligence indicates that Romanov may not be acting in good faith.
- Soviet warships have been spotted, moving at high speed into the Atlantic.
- This man, known only as "Yuri", may be responsible for shutting down our entire covert intelligence network in the Soviet Union.
- Ever since Yuri became Romanov's chief advisor, relations with the Soviet Union have deteriorated. Our in-country agents are missing. Some have been seen collaborating with KGB operatives.
- We need to prepare for the worst, commander: war with the Soviets...
Top Secret Weapons ProfileBriefing: The following are technical specs on current battlefield weapon systems. Observe carefully commander, you may have to command these units in combat.
This page contains a transcript of the introduction sequence for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Aide: Mr. President, it's General Carville at the Pentagon on line 5.
- Michael Dugan: This is Dugan.
- Ben Carville: Mr. President, I'm afraid we'd have a heck of a situation down here.
- Dugan: How bad could it be, Ben?
- Carville: According to NORAD, we've got Soviet aircraft coming at us from all directions and ground troops pushing up through Mexico. I don't know how they snuck in on us.
- Dugan: You better double-check this with NORAD. This doesn't make any sense! I'll call the Kremlin.
- Carville: Will do.
- Dugan phones Moscow.
- Alexander Romanov: Da, Premier Romanov here.
- Dugan: What's going on over there Alex?
- Romanov: Why Mr. President, whatever do you mean?
- Dugan: Alex I have um... You're throwing everything you've got at us Alex. We're supposed to be allies you maniac! I'm the one that put you into office!
- Romanov: Listen very carefully! I am NOT your pet Mr. President. We Romanovs have our legacy to consider.
- Dugan: I wouldn't give a wooden nickel about your legacy! You call them off! Alex, you call them off! You know we'll retaliate.
- Romanov: Oh don't be so sure Mr. President.
- Romanov ends phone call.
- Carville: Sir?
- Dugan: Verification?
- Carville: You betcha!
- Dugan: Sweet mother. It's time to hit back. Make it happen.
- Carville: Yes sir! It's General Carville - Soviet invasion confirmed. Execute launch order ZERO ONE ZERO ADAM DELTA CHARLIE.
- Jerry Boyd: Have confirmation, missiles primed!
- Missile Operator: Armed!
- Phone rings. Jerry picks it up and is immediately mind-controlled.
- Jerry: Missile command-
- Missile Operator: Ten seconds to launch, open the missile silos. Jerry what? We have to open the silos or they'll explode under- The silo doors are closed, this is suicide!
- Nuclear missiles detonate under silos.
- Romanov: Is it done, Yuri?
- Yuri: No Comrade Premier, it has only begun...