Crate (Tiberian Dawn)
Crates in Tiberian Dawn look like ordinary wooden cube-shaped boxes. In campaigns, they can be found quite often - directly placed on the ground, sometimes serve as mission objectives. In multiplayer mode, a crate's content is always random, and can both benefit or hinder the player's units/gameplay.
When picked up, a symbol will appear for a few seconds to indicate what is inside the crate.
Known Crate Contents[edit | edit source]
- Credits (random, can be in any amount up to $2,000, dollar sign)
- Restore full health (area of effect, affects all units and structures of the user, orange with green rings)
- Extra unit (random. can be any GDI or Nod unit)
- Map reveal (reveals the entire map, dark blue sphere)
- Map reshroud (resets the shroud of the user)
- Explosion effect (deal damage within the area of effect)
- Nuclear Weapon (gives a user a one shot Nuclear Missile, white missile with green head)
- Ion canon (gives a user a one shot Ion canon, picture of the earth)
- Cloak (cloaks all nearby units permanently, dark sphere turning into a gridded sphere)
- Nuke strike (directs a Nuke Strike against the location ofthe crate retrieved)
- Visceroid (releases a Tiberium-spawned Visceroid into the playing field, attacks randomly)