Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Decoy army (Tiberium Wars)
A stealthed Scorpion tank battalion and its '"duplicates"
The technology was an application of their stealth research, in which light amplification techniques could produce these illusions. This power is good evidence of Nod's ability with stealth technology.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- A decoy army can be deployed on any revealed and available terrain on the map
- It can be used as a front armor or shield for other units in the rear
- It can be used to divert enemy attention from the "real" units
- It can be used to scout an area or the enemy's base
- Its destruction does not count on the loss of units in the Stats and gives no veterancy to enemy units.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.05:
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.07: decoy Mammoth tanks can no longer crush enemy units
- Kane's Wrath patch 1.01: creating a decoy army of Mechapedes will no longer desync the game
- Kane's Wrath patch 1.02: