Electronic Arts Mobile
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Electronic Arts Mobile|
|Industry||Video game developer and publisher|
Los Angeles, California, USA|
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
London, England, United Kingdom
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
São Paulo, Brazil
Redwood Shores, California, USA
JAMDAT (name retired)|
Red Crow Studios
Electronic Arts Mobile (abbreviated EA Mobile) is an international video game developer and publisher for mobile phones, and is a subsidiary of Electronic Arts.
The company was founded in 2004 by John Batter, and started rapid expansion in the mid-to-late 2000s, acquiring several other companies such as JAMDAT and Chillingo.
Among other titles, the EA Mobile brand is associated with these Command & Conquer games:
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Mobile (2008)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert Mobile (2009)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert Mobile - Empire of the Rising Sun expansion
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Mobile (2010)
- Command & Conquer: Rivals (2018)
The label is known to have removed several titles from the Apple App Store, including Red Alert Mobile for the iOS, while some titles like Rock Band for the iOS received no prior warning before their removal from the store.
- Some EA games are being removed from the App Store. Electronic Arts (2014 (last updated 28 August 2015)). Retrieved on 12 July 2016.