Electronic Arts Phenomic
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Industry||Video game developer|
EA Phenomic was a real-time strategy video game developer headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, and founded as Phenomic Game Development in 1997. They were acquired by Electronic Arts on 23 August 2006.
The studio was closed by Electronic Arts on 12 July 2013, and development of Tiberium Alliances was transferred to Easy Studios. Many staff members of the studio formed a new company, Envision Entertainment which took over the assignment of Tiberium Alliances in 2015.
- SpellForce: The Order of Dawn (2003)
- SpellForce: The Breath of Winter (2004)
- SpellForce: Shadow of the Phoenix (2004)
- SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars (2006)
- SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm (2007)
- BattleForge (2009)
- Lord of Ultima (2010)
- Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances (2012)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert Alliances (cancelled in 2013)