NODEmissaryArmor (100% Cannon, 100% Rocket, 100% Grenade, 75% Gun, 1% Sniper)
Unpack into Outpost
|“||Nod must acquire new Lands!
Background[edit | edit source]
An unarmed six-wheeled ATV, the Emissary is an essential vehicle, allowing the Brotherhood to establish outposts in remote locations. It is a self-contained command center that confers ground control upon deployment.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Deploy||This ability orders the Emissary to unpack into an Outpost. It can only be issued on flat terrain and once given, cannot be revoked. Emissary deployment is permanent (Ctrl+S).|
|Call for transport||If an Airfield is deployed, Emissary can call in a Carryal for pickup for a small fee of $200. This ability has a 2 minute cooldown (Ctrl+A).|
Game unit[edit | edit source]
It is slow and unarmed, but can be carried around by a VTOL.
In additional, and with exception of the Black Hand subfaction of Nod, it has an edge over the Surveyor and Explorer by becoming permanently stealthed by a Cloaking Field from an Operations Center. The stealth persists while as a vehicle, but is removed after it starts unpacking into an outpost.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.05: now moves 50% more slowly to match the Surveyor.
- Kane's Wrath patch 1.01:
- damage taken by gun-type weapons decreased by 25%
- speed increased by 20%
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Nod must acquire new lands!
When selected[edit | edit source]
- We will take what is ours!
- Nod's plan must be sewn!
- Our path awaits!
- Time grows short!
- The Brotherhood must expand!
- We shall take what we wish!
- Let us begin!
- I am the emissary of Kane!
When moving[edit | edit source]
- This land belongs to Nod!
- Our influence spreads!
- Nod will not be confined!
- Let's see...
- Our fate lies ahead!
- Let's move forward!
- Of course...
- The Brotherhood shall not be denied!
- As you wish...
When retreating[edit | edit source]
- A safer path!
- Nod will protect us!
- I will have no part of this violence!
- Leave the fighting to them!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The holographic display on its top displays the scene of Kane's return from Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun.