30 seconds (initial)
For the target increased:
Lasts for 8 seconds.
Background[edit | edit source]
Increases a unit's Attack Speed by 3 and Movement Speed by 75% for a short duration, but causes them to take 25% more damage
Game power[edit | edit source]
Fanaticism is a support power that greatly increases the speed of units, but makes them more fragile. The main beneficiaries of this ability are units which ramp up damage over time (like Giga-cannon) and units that can attack from a safe distance, like Artillery.
Apart from increased damage, the increased movement speed allows slower units to quicker establish themselves on the battlefield, which benefits the Avatar the most. Can compensate movement speed for slow unit and can even benefit faster ones, if they are needed on the pads right away.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- 2018-06-28: Charge buff increased to 100% (was 75%)
- Attack buff decreased to 75% (was 100%)
- Movement buff decreased to 50% (was 100%)
- Damage taken penalty increase to 25% (was 15%)
- Base duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10)
- 2018-08-06: Cost reduced to 40 (was 50)
- Purchase cooldown decreased to 15 seconds (was 20)
- Cost decreased to 30 (was 40)
- 2019-04-03: Buff duration decreased to 8 (was 10)
- 2019-04-23: Reload Speed Bonus reduced to 37.5% (was 75%)
See also[edit | edit source]
- Heroic Charge — GDI speed-up power
References[edit | edit source]