As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- Rifleman squad
In-game[edit | edit source]
It can hold two infantry squads (one in Tiberium Wars), though the rifleman squad that dug it up will automatically enter it upon completion. It is treated identically to the common Civilian structure in that garrisoned infantry are protected from enemy fire, but are instantly killed by attacks from anti-garrison units, such as Nod Black Hand troopers, Scrin buzzers and opposing GDI grenadiers. Unlike normal base defenses, Foxholes cannot be repaired by anything except Steel Talons Mobile Repair Transports, and unlike regular garrisonable structures, troops will remain inside it until it is completely destroyed.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.05:
- cost/build time reduced to 100/5, now causes the riflemen squad to begin building a foxhole immediately at its location.
- capacity increased to two units
- foxholes no longer eject infantry units until the foxholes are destroyed
See also[edit | edit source]
- Bunker (Tiberian Twilight)
- Battle Bunker (Red Alert 2)
- Battle bunker (Red Alert 3)
- Bunker (Generals)