Generals patch 1.05
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Electronic Arts Pacific|
|1 April 2003|
|← Previous||Next →|
Patch 1.05 for Command & Conquer: Generals was released in April 2003.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Stat recording inaccuracy: made sure the online stats are tracked correctly. Initial disconnecting players will be tracked and wins/losses will be correctly tabulated. One note to remember: at the Disconnect Voting screen players MUST wait for the count down to finish. A player that exits this screen before the count down is done will receive a disconnect. Also, the voting button has been removed from any 2 player game Disconnect Screen.
- US barracks exploit: lowered the number of Rangers that appear after a US Barracks is destroyed.
- Buggy missile tracking after upgrade: made sure the missiles continue tracking targets after the player upgrades the Rocket Buggy.
- Reloading Comanches, Rocket Buggies: made sure the Rocket Buggy and the Comanches can reload reliably.
- GLA fast build bug: fixed exploit that allowed multiple Workers to speed structure build times.
- Double plane weapons cause incorrect damage (all planes): made sure that targets take damage correctly when multiple ordinances hit a target simultaneously.
- Some users are seen in the wrong game lobbies: fixed this so that "phantom" users wouldn't be seen in misc. lobbies.
- General balancing issues
- Bug fixed in MiG damage code where upgraded napalm did too much damage to targets.
- GLA Bomb truck health up from 220 to 250.
- Worker health up from 100 to 140.
- Tunnel Network gun damage increased from 10 per shot to 15 per shot.
- Overlord build time increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
- Scorpion Tank now builds in 10 seconds instead of 14.
- GLA Arms Dealer build up time decreased from 50 to 40 seconds (INI seconds, not game seconds).
- Tunnel Network Build Time improved from 20 seconds to 15 seconds (INI seconds, not game seconds).