|For other uses, see Grenadier.|
550 per squad member
Reveals stealthed units
EMP is effective for 0.7 seconds, it reduces Movement Speed by 60% and Attack Speed by 25%.
|“||Boom, baby, boom!
- Grenadiers when attacking
- 1 Description
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Deck
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Behind the scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 Trivia
- 11 See also
- 12 References
Description[edit | edit source]
The Grenadier has been a common sight is GDI armies since the very first Tiberium War. The modern Grenadier Squad is equipped with stielhandgranate-style grenades for increased range and EMP charged payload which can slow down even the largest enemy ground vehicles.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Reveals adjacent stealthed units.
- Attacks against vehicles slow their Attack Speed by 25% and Movement Speed by 60% for 0.7 seconds.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
Grenadier squad excels at stopping vehicle threat. Not only do they have considerable damage output, they reduce movement speed of vehicles, which makes it difficult to escape once the grenades start falling.
The rather sluggish movement speed of Grenadiers means they are not suited to chase down vehicles, but they do well on defense. If greater mobility is required, Jump jet troopers are a good alternative.
Ability to reveal stealthed units is a serious threat to the lightly armored Stealth tank.
Their substantial health allows Grenadiers to withstand anti-infantry fire from light aircraft and infantry for some time, but even then the supporting units should come to help as soon as possible.
Deck[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Added to the game on 22 March 2019
- Initial Attack Delay reduced to 0 (was 0.25)
- Health increased to 550 (was 500)
- Projectile speed increased to 30 (was 20)
- Emp attack speed decrease, increased to 25% (was 15%)
- Movement speed EMP increased to 60% (was 55%)
- 2019-06-27: Grenadier movement behavior adjusted (faster turn)
- 2019-09-12: Increase projectile speed by 25%
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Grenadier, reporting
- Grenadier unit, ready
- Boom, baby, boooom!
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Explosives are primed
- Ready for action
- Grenadier awaiting orders
- Waiting orders
- Charges are ready
When moving[edit | edit source]
- You got it
- I'm on it
- Explosives on the move
- Don't drop the grenade! Don't drop the grenade!!
- Move it or lose it!
When moving to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Love a good explosion
- Boom, baby, boom!
- We've got this!
- They don't stand a chance!
When moving to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Bringing the boom
- That's cigar or dynamite?
- Taking the boom to 'em
- Boom boom
- Juggling grenades
When moving to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- It's a good day to die!
- This is gonna be bad
- Boom has left the room
- This will hurt
When unable to attack target[edit | edit source]
- Nope, not happening
- Can't blow that up
When attacking[edit | edit source]
- Pulling the pin!
- Lighting the fuse
- Chucking grenades
When under attack[edit | edit source]
- Grenadiers pinned down!
- Grenadiers getting pounded!
- They're ripping us apart!
- This is it!
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
|“||We hope the Grenadiers will give players a higher tier infantry that can counter vehicles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In other Tiberium universe games the grenadiers are a anti-infantry unit.
- Speaking in booming voice.
- When idle juggles the grenades.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]