|The following is based on the Nod campaign for Tiberian Sun and might contradict canon.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Hassan is a weak ruler, keeping the Brotherhood away from total oblivion by the tiniest of hairs. He also acts as GDI's cleaner, removing the more dangerous elements of Nod, typically by killing them.
Storyline[edit | edit source]
Acting on orders from Solomon , Hassan had Slavik arrested on trumped charges of GDI espionage. He sentenced the Serbian commander to death, but before the sentence could be carried out, Slavik was sprung by Oxanna Kristos and Slavik's loyalists, setting in motion events that would end with Hassan dead. In hindsight, Hassan realized attempting to eliminate Slavik in such a manner was a big mistake and his adversary had more support than initially thought, so he tried to beg Solomon for help, but all he got in return was a cold shoulder .
Hassan used mass media to maintain control over the Brotherhood. Slavik struck a critical blow to the regime by capturing and subverting the mass media outlet responsible for much of Hassan's propaganda . With many of his followers deserting him, Hassan was eventually besieged in a Pyramid near Cairo. Hassan attempted to escape in a Harpy as the defenses collapsed but was shot down and captured.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Selinske, Joe. Command & Conquer Bible: A Definitive Guide To The Command & Conquer Universe. Las Vegas, Nevada: Westwood Studios, 1999.
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. Nod mission 2: "Retaliation".
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. Nod mission 1: "The Messiah Returns".
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. Nod mission 3a: "Detroy Hassan's Temple".
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. Nod mission 4a: "Eviction Notice".