Imperial construction yard
Building in progress...
Imperial construction yard is about a particular building, which is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
|For other uses, see Construction yard.|
BaseFactionStructureArmor (0% Melee, 0% Sniper, 100% Gun, 50% Auto Cannon, 100% Flak, 100% Rocket, 100% Cannon, 100% Concussive, 100% Prism, 100% Tesla, 125% Explosive, 0% Radiation)
The Imperial Construction yard was the nucleus of every Rising Sun military base.
Background[edit | edit source]
Unlike the construction yard of other factions, the Imperial construction yard does not construct buildings other than fortress walls. Instead, it carries a large number of mobile Nanocores, which can deploy anywhere on the battlefield.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Pack Up||Converts to a Mobile Construction Vehicle, which may then redeploy to new locations.|
In-game structure[edit | edit source]
The Imperial construction yard can build nanocores for the following structures:
- Instant generator
- Ore refinery
- Instant dojo
- Mecha bay
- Imperial docks
- Nanotech mainframe
- Defender VX
- Wave-Force tower (requires Nanotech mainframe)
- Psionic decimator (requires Nanotech mainframe)
- Nanoswarm Hive (requires Nanotech mainframe)
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Red Alert 3 patch 1.08: fixed an exploit that granted credits and an engineer without destroying the construction yard when sold.
- Red Alert 3 patch 1.11:
- Imperial construction yard build radius increased to facilitate wall building.
- fixed a bug that allowed Soviet players to cast cash bounty on their own construction yard and then get a refund by selling it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Allied construction yard (Red Alert 3) - Allied equivalent
- Soviet construction yard (Red Alert 3) - Soviet equivalent