|For other uses, see Juggernaut.|
Triple artillery cannons
200×3 against infantry
0.5 seconds (initial)
5 seconds to deploy, 2 seconds to pack.
The Juggernaut is an epic GDI vehicle class tech walker in Command & Conquer: Rivals, It is an artillery unit that can fire 3 hexes away, with splash damage that affects every neighbouring hex to the target one.
Description[edit | edit source]
GDI's fearsome Juggernaut is a heavy artillery walker sporting naval artillery and a modified Titan chassis. The Juggernaut's triple cannons allow it to blanket a large area with artillery fire from far behind the front lines. This awesome firepower is somewhat offset by the Juggernaut's relatively light armor and long pre-fire setup time.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Strong against infantry and vehicles, cannot target air. Can attack up to 3 tiles away. Hits multiple tiles with each volley.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Uses less than formal language. When idle, moves the artillery guns around.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Juggernaut was announced on 10 August 2018 and released with the Rivals pre-alpha patch 13 August 2018.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Juggernaut and Giga-cannon promo art
See also[edit | edit source]
- Artillery (Rivals) — counterpart in the Nod arsenal.
References[edit | edit source]
- Rivals Twitter. 10 August 2018
- Pre-Alpha Update Notes: New Units, Friends List And C&C Network. Redwood Studios (13 August 2018). Retrieved on 14 August 2018.
- New Unit Showcase: Meet Juggernaut & Giga-Cannon. Redwood Studios (13 August 2018). Retrieved on 14 August 2018.