Kane: False Prophet
Kane: False Prophet was a book written after the Second Tiberium War by Jannero Drake. It was dedicated to debunking Kane's claims and his image as a prophet. The book got Drake assassinated by a Nod Fate Squad and GDI InOps prevented the book's publication.
Excerpts[edit | edit source]
First[edit | edit source]
- "Those excommunicated from Nod recall a common belief among many loyalists, that Kane is none other than the biblical Cain, the first son of Adam and Eve and brother of Abel. Of course, if one were to take these statements at face value, it would make Kane several thousand years old, if not older. But logic and rationality have never been the cornerstones of NOD, nor of any religion. [Interestingly, Abel's tomb was located by captain Nick Parker in the Cairo Temple of Nod, in a place referred to by Kane as the first Temple of Nod]
- Interestingly, the myth of Kane is actually much more complex than simply linking him to his infamous namesake. Kane's own legendary history is intertwined with another belief among loyalists that Adam and Eve were ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ CENSORED ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
- According to The Brotherhood ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
- CENSORED ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
- CENSORED ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
- For this part, Kane is far too cunning to confirm or deny such nonsense. In this modern era, so devoid of spirituality, Kane realizes that his true power lies in the deep mysteries surrounding Tiberium as well as himself."
Second[edit | edit source]
- "... although new evidence does exist that the Brotherhood of Nod ████████████████████████████ CENSORED █████████████████████████████ There is mention of the Brotherhood in the works of ███, ███████ and even █████ ██████████████████████████ CENSORED ███████████████████████████, shortly after joining The Brotherhood, presumably wrote █CENSORED█ as an ode to Tiberium.
- Several other █CENSORED█ also make mention of the Brotherhood of NOD and how they were entrusted to guard the sacred █████████████████████ CENSORED ██████████████████████. But none of this can be properly authenticated because, according to Nod defectors, █ CENSORED █ was separated into at least four pieces █CENSORED█ spread across the globe. Furthermore, Kane is apparently in no hurry █████CENSORED█████ because he has rewritten the text to suit his agenda for world domination.
- More evidence of Nod's existence, not to mention influence, ███████ CENSORED ███████ in numerous scientific advancments ████ CENSORED ████. There is certainly no refuting that several prominent members of the Brotherhood have been at the vanguard of technology █████CENSORED█████ are just a few of the famous names sprinkled █████ CENSORED █████. But once again, Nod loyalists insist it was Kane himself who is the key player in █ CENSORED █ because of his supposed role in ████ CENSORED ████.
- This brings to light the most fundamental and far-fetched Nod beliefs that Tiberium ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ CENSORED ██████████████████████████████████████████████████. While it's possible that the Brotherhood did possess some foreknowledge of Tiberium, it is absurd to think that Kane, no matter how evil the man may be, deliberately ████████ CENSORED ████████.