Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
1 vs 1
Kill-A-Ton is a side challenge in Commander's Challenge.
Background[edit | edit source]
Strategies and Notes[edit | edit source]
The middle of the map has neutral heavily damaged Super Reactors that emit desolation at intervals. Moskvin will send many infantry that hug the left side of the map, Terror Drones which are immune to desolation will wander around or will search for an undefended refinery and attempt to infect your miner, and expand to the ore mines. If Moskvin is given enough time he will send MiGs, Kirovs, bullfrogs, and many Desolators.
- Desolators are extremely durable and are highly resistant to tier 1 defenses, so it would be wise to wait until you get a stronger base defense.
- The Kirovs will try to backdoor you so keep a good number of anti-air units at the ready, preferably Apollos, MiGs, or Jet Tengus.
- The city has no desolation around and Moskvin doesn't send his infantry that way, so consider this a path for your ground units.
Briefing Information[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the mission is a play on the word kiloton.
- In this challenge, there is a heroic Desolator and a small Yuriko Omega on the map, most likely a reference to the Big Daddy and Little Sister characters from the BioShock series.