|For other uses, see MLRS.|
3 × rocket launcher
0.25 seconds (initial)
|“||Long range destruction
- M.L.R.S. when rolling out of War Factory
- 1 Description
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Decks
- 5 Changelog
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Videos
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 See also
- 11 References
Description[edit | edit source]
One of the oldest designs in the GDI arsenal, the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System is a long-range artillery system that delivers a barrage of unguided rockets to the enemy position. The MLRS requires some deployment time before firing; careful positioning is recommended.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Game unit[edit | edit source]
M.L.R.S. is a powerful mid-range artillery, that will take out light vehicles in one volley and even heavier armor will not survive two rounds.
Works very well on maps where all the action is clumped in a tight space and one M.L.R.S. can control the critical points from a single tile.
The requirement to deploy before shooting makes M.L.R.S. vulnerable when it's on the move. To push closer to the front lines, the M.L.R.S. has to rely on other ground units to clear way for it.
It deals extra damage to structures and will take out the base in 10 volleys, but due to it's fragility it is very hard to move it across the map and still have it in one piece.
Decks[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- 2018-07-11: Health decreased to 1800 (was 2200)
- 2018-07-19: Health decreased to 1500 (was 2200)
- 2018-07-25: Vision range reduced to 2 (was 3)
- 2018-10-16: Cost decreased to 70 (was 90)
- Reload increased to 6.5 (was 5)
- Cost increased to 80 (was 70)
- 2019-04-03: Cost decreased to 70 (was 80)
- 2019-05-01: Reload speed reduced to 6 (was 6.5)
- 2019-06-05: Reload time decreased to 5 (was 6)
- 2019-08-12: Infantry damage decreased to 40 (was 70)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Ready for action
- Long range destruction
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Rockets are ready!
- Destruction from distance!
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Let's set up
- Packing up, moving out
- Moving out
When ordered to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Let the rocket rain
- Long range obliteration
When ordered to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- Putting M.L.R.S. in danger
- Not an ideal target
When ordered to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Following orders
- Yes, sir
- Lock and load
When ordered to attack unreachable target[edit | edit source]
- Rockets ineffective
- Not possible!
When in favorable or neutral engagement[edit | edit source]
- We've got this
- Firing rocket!
When in unfavorable engagement[edit | edit source]
- Rockets in danger!
- M.L.R.S. too close!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Designed after Multiple Launch Rocket System in Tiberian Dawn.
- Despite being referred to as M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System, the in game design is different from the real life vehicle
- Professional attitude. Male.
See also[edit | edit source]
Giga-Cannon — Nod counterpart
References[edit | edit source]