Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Mammoth tank has appeared (in form and function but not necessarily in name) in every C&C game except Tiberian Sun where it was replaced by a giant, experimental walker (although Mammoth Tanks from the previous war still played a role in the campaign). Note that these tanks were salvaged by The Forgotten in the Second Tiberium War and used by them after being abandoned.
Apart from the previous exception, they always took the form of a large tank which was conventional apart from its distinguishing features: twin barrels and four sets of tracks.
They are also characterized by their impressive firepower, extreme toughness and sluggishness. In a direct, head-on confrontation—for their size, they were always the most powerful ground unit of their time if not outright the most powerful unit of all.
In the Red Alert Universe from Red Alert 2 onwards the Soviets start using "Apocalypse tanks". They still have the distinguishing features and role of Mammoth tanks. In the Generals Universe they are called Overlord Tanks. The Tiberium Universe usually keeps calling them Mammoth Tanks.
- 1 Tiberium universe
- 2 Red Alert universe
- 3 Generals universe
- 4 Cut content
- 5 Cancelled games
Tiberium universe[edit | edit source]
- Mammoth tank (Renegade) - GDI X-66 heavy assault tank in Renegade.
- Mammoth Mk. III - GDI heavy tank of the Third Tiberium War.
- Mammoth Armored Reclamation Vehicle - ZOCOM developed superheavy anti-Tiberium tank based on the Mammoth Mk. III.
- Mammoth Mk. IV, next-generation GDI heavy tank exclusive to the Offensive Class used during the Ascension Conflict.
- Mammoth tank (Tiberian Twilight Mobile) - GDI heavy tank
- Mammoth (Tiberium Alliances) - GDI's Mammoth Tank in Tiberium Alliances.
- Forgotten Mammoth - The Forgotten's salvaged Mk. III Mammoth Tank.
Red Alert universe[edit | edit source]
- Apocalypse tank (Red Alert 2) - Heavy tank used by Soviets during the Third World War and Psychic Dominator Disaster.
Generals universe[edit | edit source]
- Overlord tank - the Chinese ultra-heavy tank used during the War against the GLA.
- Emperor Overlord tank - a variant of the Overlord specific to Ta Hun Kwai's forces (Tank General) used during the War against the GLA. (Note: Appears in Zero Hour only.)
- Marauder tank - GLA unit that after salvaging enough parts, bears a striking resemblance to the Mammoth tank. Used during the War against the GLA.
Cut content[edit | edit source]
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 2) - a cut unit from Red Alert 2.
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 3) - a literal cannon-toting mammoth. (Easter egg unit, not present in game)
Cancelled games[edit | edit source]
- Mammoth tank (Renegade 2) - a junked heavy tank of the Scavengers intended for the cancelled game Renegade 2.
- Apocalypse tank (Renegade 2) - an updated Apocalypse used by Romanov's Rebels intended for the cancelled game Renegade 2.
- Overlord tank (Generals 2) - a heavy assault tank used by the Asian-Pacific Alliance.