Mobile construction vehicle
Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Mobile construction vehicles (MCV) are the foundation of field bases by deploying into construction yards. The following are variations found in the Command & Conquer universes:
- Mobile construction vehicle (Tiberium), the GDI and Nod MCVs in the Tiberium Universe.
- Mobile construction vehicle (Red Alert), the Allied, Soviet, Yuri, and Impedial MCVs in the Red Alert Universe.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Crawler (AKA "MCV Mk VII") which replaced MCVs
- Drone ship, the Scrin MCV-equivalent seen during the Third Tiberium War.
- Generals has no direct MCV equivalent outside of mods. Their command centers produce worker units which construct buildings directly:
- Worker (Generals 1) and Worker (Generals 2), the GLA structure-building units in the Generals universe.
- Construction dozer (Generals 1), the Chinese and American structure-building unit in the Generals universe.
- Crane (Generals 2), the APA structure-building unit in the Generals universe.
- Bulldozer, the EU structure-building unit in the Generals universe.