3 × rocket launcher
40×3 against infantry
0.25 seconds (initial)
|“||Long range destruction
- M.L.R.S. when rolling out of War Factory
- 1 Description
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Videos
- 7 Gallery
- 8 See also
- 9 References
Description[edit | edit source]
One of the oldest designs in the GDI arsenal, the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System is a long-range artillery system that delivers a barrage of unguided rockets to the enemy position. The MLRS requires some deployment time before firing; careful positioning is recommended.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Effective against vehicles, cannot target air. Can attack up to 2 tiles away, but must set up first. Rapidly fires 3 rockets, then must reload.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
M.L.R.S. is a powerful mid-range artillery, that will take out light vehicles in one volley and even heavier armor will not survive two rounds. However, the M.L.R.S. itself has little health and will quickly fall prey to Laser Squad or Stealth Tank, if left alone in the field.
Works very well on maps where all the action is clumped in a tight space and one M.L.R.S. can control the map from a single hex.
Personality[edit | edit source]
♂ Professional. When idle, moves the rocket launch system around.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Balance update 2018-07-11: Health decreased to 1800 (was 2200)
- Balance update 2018-07-19: Health decreased to 1500 (was 2200)
- Balance update 2018-07-25: Vision range reduced to 2 (was 3)
- Balance update 2018-10-16: Cost decreased to 70 (was 90)
- Balance update 2019-03-13:
- Reload increased to 6.5 (was 5).
- Cost increased to 80 (was 70).
- Balance update 2019-04-03: Cost decreased to 70 from 80
- Balance update 2019-05-01: Reload speed reduced to 6 from 6.5
- Balance update 2019-06-05: Reload time decreased to 5 (was 6)
- Balance update 2019-08-12: Infantry damage decreased to 40 from 70
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Ready for action
- Long range destruction
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Rockets are ready!
- Destruction from distance!
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Let's set up
- Packing up, moving out
- Moving out
When ordered to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Let the rocket rain
- Long range obliteration
When ordered to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- Putting M.L.R.S. in danger
- Not an ideal target
When ordered to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Following orders
- Yes, sir
- Lock and load
When ordered to attack unreachable target[edit | edit source]
- Rockets ineffective
- Not possible!
When in favorable or neutral engagement[edit | edit source]
- We've got this
- Firing rocket!
When in unfavorable engagement[edit | edit source]
- Rockets in danger!
- M.L.R.S. too close!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Giga-Cannon -- Nod counterpart
References[edit | edit source]