Nod harvester (Tiberium Wars)
NODHarvesterArmor (95% Cannon, 95% Rocket, 25% Grenade, 25% Gun, 1% Sniper
$1000 (TW 1.00-1.04)
0:10 (TW 1.00-1.04)
Stealthed when not unloading (Nod/MoK only)
One harvester comes free with each Nod/MoK/BH Tiberium refinery
|“||It is time for a harvest.
- Nod Harvester
Design[edit | edit source]
Once Nod regained its stealth technology, the Nod Harvester was upgraded with a portable stealth generator, much like the stealth tank. Thus, Harvesters made Tiberium fields seemingly vanish before one's eyes and made them much more difficult to "harvester hunt". The only major enemy were GDI Pitbulls, Nod attack bikes and Scrin Seekers, which both wielded anti-vehicle weapons and stealth detectors.
Unlike the design of the GDI harvester, which has their harvesting apparatus in front of the vehicle, Nod harvesters have it placed to the rear, collecting Tiberium with two sickle-like objects that dig and plow the ground.
In-game unit[edit | edit source]
A harvester comes free of charge with every new refinery. It automatically starts searching for available Tiberium fields and collecting crystals before returning back to the refinery to have them processed. When lost, War Factories and Redeemer engineering facilities can build a new replacement. Each Harvester returns 1400 credits per load of Green Tiberium.
Black Hand variant[edit | edit source]
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.05: cost/build time increased by 40% to $1400/14 sec.
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.07:
- rate of collecting Tiberium has been made equal across all factions
- harvesters now unload at the refinery before moving to a new Tiberium field
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.09:
- carrying capacity reduced by 42% to 1400 credits of green crystals and 2800 credits of blue crystals
- gathering cycle sped up by 8 seconds
- overall rate of income reduced by approximately 35%
- Kane's Wrath patch 1.01:
- cost/build time increased to $2000/20 sec.
- hit points increased 25% (Nod, Marked of Kane) / 16% (Black Hand)
- Kane's Wrath patch 1.02: cost/build time reduced to $1600/16 sec
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- It is time for a harvest.
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Let's go to the crystals!
- Fields of green!
- The Tiberium will set us free!
- The beautiful glow!
- We must gather all we can!
- Tiberium is the answer!
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Carefully now!
- We must carry it through!
- The crystals are calling!
- We must not wander too far!
- I can hear 'em!
- But what about the Tiberium?
When returning to refinery[edit | edit source]
- It's will safe there!
- Bring it home!
- Time for deposit!
When ordered to harvest[edit | edit source]
- We must have more!
- There is never enough!
- Yes, more Tiberium!
- This land grows rich!
- We need more!
When retreating[edit | edit source]
- Hold it back hurry
- Save the Tiberium!
- Help, the harvest is in danger!
When ordered to attack (unused)[edit | edit source]
- Keep 'em out of our field!
- Go after 'em!
- Don't let 'em get too close!
- Send 'em away!
When attacking (unused)[edit | edit source]
- Gun 'em!
- Get rid of 'em
- Man the gun!
- We must attack!
In combat (unused)[edit | edit source]
- They want the crystal!
- Protect the harvest!
- The Tiberium is in danger!
- Shoot 'em, shoot 'em!
- I know why they're here!
- Get 'em away from here!
Gallery[edit | edit source]