Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Nuclear refers to technology related to atomic nuclei. In particular, splitting large nuclei in smaller ones (fission) or merging smaller ones into larger ones (fusion). The huge energies it can unleash make it effective as both a power source and a weapon.
Articles[edit | edit source]
Nuclear reactor[edit | edit source]
Nuclear Reactor redirects here and can refer to:
- Nuclear reactor (Red Alert 2), the Soviet's secondary power source.
- Nuclear Reactor (Generals), the Chinese main power source.
- Advanced nuclear reactor, General Tsing Shi Tao's main power source.
- Cold Fusion Reactor, the main power source of the USA.
Nuclear weapons[edit | edit source]
Nuclear weapons or Nuclear weapon redirects here and can refer to:
- Nuclear weapon (Red Alert), for Red Alert Universe information.
- Nuclear weapon (Tiberium), for Tiberium Universe information.
- Nuclear weapon (Generals), for Generals Universe information.
Nuclear missile silo[edit | edit source]
Nuclear missile silo and Nuclear silo redirect here and can refer to:
- Nuclear missile silo (Red Alert 1)
- Nuclear missile silo (Red Alert 2)
- Nuclear missile silo (Generals 1)
- Nuclear missile silo (Generals 2)