As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
TO: Field Commander S7
FROM: Soviet Command
We received this garbled transmission from a scout group sent into a suspected Allied test site:
All... te.t area di..overed! Chronos... test g... crazy! Weapons... effected by... air units inop... Area unst.able! Ch...osphere must be affect...
You are to investigate this. If the Chronosphere is indeed behind it, this is a perfect opportunity to capture it. See that it happens.
Background[edit | edit source]
A Chronosphere has caused dimensional anomalies in an area, causing both Allied and Soviet weapons to function in strange and unexpected ways. The Soviets have decided to take advantage of the situation and attempt to capture the Chronosphere.
Special effects[edit | edit source]
- Light tank: Armament like Mammoth tank
- Medium tank: Fast firing
- Artillery: Increased range
- V2 rocket launcher: Nuclear missile launched
- Heavy tank: Armament like Tesla coil
- Rifle infantry: Pillbox machine gun
- Rocket soldier: Double rockets
- Grenadier: Firebombs
- Flamethrower infantry: Double fire
- Mammoth tank: Cannons replaced with flamethrowers
References[edit | edit source]
- Westwood Studios, Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Counterstrike. Soviet mission 7: "Paradox Equation".