|For other uses, see Pitbull.|
0.75 seconds (initial)
Can attack while moving.
0.75 lock-on rate
|“||Pitbull ready to bite
- Pitbull when selected
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Videos
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 References
Background[edit | edit source]
The CC-6 Pitbull is a light and fast reconnaissance vehicle used primarily for harassing enemy formations and defending against enemy aircraft. One of the least armored of GDI's ground units, the Pitbull requires quick maneuvering to stay out of trouble.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Game unit[edit | edit source]
Fast and versatile, Pitbull is a great answer to light vehicles, like Cyberwheels and Attack bikes as well as light aircraft. The main strength of Pitbulls comes in numbers. Two Pitbulls can take down a Scorpion tank and Banshee. Ability to fire while moving allows Pitbulls to attack retreating ground vehicles and maintain pressure even when it is moving to more advantageous position. The raider also allows multiple Pitbulls to attack even when they are on a single tile.
Pitbulls are especially effective against aircraft, since those can't body-block ground units. The raider allows to attack them as they are retreating. Fully utilize the raider, the Pitbull should not be ordered to attack it directly, but to move ahead of the retreating aircraft.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- 2018-06-20: Health increased to 2200 (was 1800)
- 2018-06-28: Health decreased to 1800 (was 2200)
- 2019-03-13: Health decreased to 1745 (was 1800)
- 2019-04-03: Health decreased to 1650 (was 1745)
- 2019-06-27: Health decreased to 1611 (was 1650)
- Charge delay increased to 0.75 seconds (was 0.1)
- Attack Lock On Timer increased to 0.75 seconds (was 0)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Pitbull looking for action
- Pitbull ready to race
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Pitbull here, what up
- Pitbull, ready for anything
- Pitbull ready to bite
When moving[edit | edit source]
- To the juice
- Green light
- Moving out
- Burning rubber
When moving to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Pedal to the metal
- Alright, let's do this
- My bite is bigger than my bark
When moving to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Let's get them!
- I'm on it
- Lock and load
When moving to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- I don't like it
- That's a bigger dog
When unable to attack target[edit | edit source]
- Red light, man
- No can do
When attacking[edit | edit source]
- Blast them!
- Pitbull in a dog fight
When under attack[edit | edit source]
- Keep on rubber
- We're under fire
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Five Pitbulls against a Scorpion tank
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's design is based on the Pitbull from Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
- Initially had instant lock on ability, which made it extremely effective at kiting. Later patches removed this ability altogether.
- Embraces the canine idioms, sometimes to extremes. Male.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Attack bike — Nod light vehicle
References[edit | edit source]