Predator tank (Rivals)
Main battle tank
830 against vehicles, structures, harvesters
1 second (initial)
Can shoot while moving
0.25 seconds lock on rate
|“||Predator awaiting pray
- Predator tank when selected
- 1 Background
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Game unit
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Videos
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 References
Background[edit | edit source]
The MBT-6 Predator is GDI's main battle tank. First fielded during the Third Tiberium War, the 65-ton Predator forms the backbone of GDI armored forces. GDI armored warfare doctrine recommends leveraging the Predator's advanced targeting systems to engage targets while on the move and avoiding enemy aircraft whenever possible.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Effective against vehicles, cannot target air. Can attack while moving.
Game unit[edit | edit source]
Anti-armor specialist unit, reigns supreme in direct combat. The raider and turret gives an ability to stack multiple tanks onto a single hex and fire at the same time, multiplying the total fire power.
Weakness against infantry and inability to shoot aircraft makes them vulnerable to the likes of Laser Squad and Banshee (Rivals), but the high health means they can withstand the attacks until reinforcements arrive.
Their slow speed means they are unable to respond quickly to events on different pats of the maps, so if the pads on the map are far apart, opponent can outmaneuver the predators. In these cases it's an option to skip pads altogether and attack harvesters and base directly.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Confident in own firepower. Slight southern accent. When idle, moves the turret around.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Balance update 2018-06-28: Rate of fire increased by 20%
- Patch 1.3.1 2019-02-06: Health decreased to 2910 (was 3000)
- Balance update 2019-03-13: Cost increased to 70 (was 60).
- Balance update 2019-04-03: Damage to Infantry reduced to 96 from 105
- Balance update 2019-05-01: Add 0.25 second lock-on timer
- Balance update 2019-06-27:
- Damage increased to 830 (was 800)
- Health decreased to 2823 (was 2910)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Tank division awaiting orders
- Ready to run-and-gun
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Predator awaiting pray
- Ready for action
- Tank division
- Predator cannon loaded
When moving[edit | edit source]
- I'm on it
- Tank rolling
- Armor moving out
- Predator on route
When ordered to attack favorably[edit | edit source]
- Taking them down!
- Gonna hit them hard!
- We'll rip through them
When ordered to attack unfavorably[edit | edit source]
- Risky! I love it!
- Armor, don't fail me
When ordered to attack neutral[edit | edit source]
- Tanks lead the charge
- Target zone confirmed
- Blast and move
When ordered to attack unreachable target[edit | edit source]
- No targeting solution
- Wish I could sir
When in favorable or neutral engagement[edit | edit source]
- Easy pickings
- Lighting them up
When in unfavorable engagement[edit | edit source]
- Predator getting grinded
- Predator hit!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Four Predators attacking an Avatar
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite sharing the name and basic chassis with the MBT-6 Predator tank from Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, its turret is more similar to that of the Crusader tank from Command & Conquer: Generals.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Scorpion tank (Rivals) - Nod main battle tank
References[edit | edit source]