Red Alert 3 beta patch 1.4
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Electronic Arts Los Angeles|
|Red Alert 3 beta 2|
|25 August 2008|
Patch 1.4 for the second Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta was released in August 2008.
Changes[edit | edit source]
This patch fixes a crash, adds some debugging information for auto-matching and multiplayer game creation, and fixes 2 UI bugs.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash on startup on systems with Athlon XP processors.
- Added debugging information, displayed in the chat window, during auto-match searching.
- Added debugging information, displayed in the chat window, during multiplayer game startup. This information should help players identify connectivity problems that result in the "NAT Refresh" message.
- Updated the multiplayer game launch screen.
- Fixed some display bugs in the multiplayer post-game statistics screen.