Renegade patch 1.035
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|31 October 2002|
Patch 1.035 for Command & Conquer: Renegade was released in October 2002.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Users Sitting idle at team selection screen for too long will now be kicked.
- Being kicked three times in a row results in a ban (WOL mode).
- New 'allow' console command to remove a WOL ban.
- Map rotation limit now set to 100.
- Added new flying multiplayer map Glacier.
- Servers running maps that the client doesn't have now show up in the game list.