As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Repair drone (Rivals)
35 seconds after purchase
Heals 5 every .25 sec + 3.33% hp (3% for infantry)
Cannot be deployed:
|“||Repair drone airborne
- Repair drone when deployed
Background[edit | edit source]
Heals adjacent allies for a percent of their maximum health every second. Loses health over time.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Game unit[edit | edit source]
Primary purpose of the drone is to heal friendly units. It is less effective at healing squad units, since it cant bring back to life fallen units. But is very effective when paired up with high HP units, like Titan.
It seems to be able to repair seemingly unlimited number of units, so it is especially effective when it supports a large number of stacked units.
Repair drone does not consume a population slot.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- 2018-06-20: Cost reduced to 60 (was 80)
- Repair Drone full heal time decreased to 20 seconds (was 30)
- Repair Drone heal infantry for an additional 100 hp / second
- 2018-07-03: Full heal time increased to 30 seconds (was 20)
- 2019-03-13: Cost decreased to 40 (was 60)
- Uptime reduced to 26 seconds (was 30)
- Healing to Infantry reduced to 3% (was 3.33%)
- Drone health increased to 650 (was 500)
- 2019-07-31: Cooldown increased to 35 (was 30)
- 2019-09-12: Drone cost increased to 50 Tiberium (was 40)
- HP reduced to 430 (was 650)
- Reduced cost to 40 (was 50)
- 2020-03-25: Increased cost to 50 (was 40)
- 2020-08-12: Cannot move after deployed (was fastest)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When created[edit | edit source]
- Repair drone airborne
- Flight mode activated
- Repair systems operational
- Drone operational
When selected[edit | edit source]
- Repair drone ready for input
- Soaring overhead
- Circling the battlefield
- Drone awaiting data
When moving[edit | edit source]
- Drone moving to location
- Moving to coordinates
- Drone in motion
- Calculating shortest route
- New coordinates locked in
When ordered to attack[edit | edit source]
- Drone contains ... zero weaponry
- Attack ... not possible
- Unable to comply
- Drone cannot attack
When in engagement[edit | edit source]
- Calculating damage
- Drone under hostile fire
- Flight systems compromised
When crashing[edit | edit source]
- I see a light
- My soul!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Repair drones were used by both factions in Tiberium Wars.
- Before the drone was made stationary, it was notorious for it's ability to steal pads.
- Equipped with stolid, seemingly sapient AI, that seem to think it has a soul.
References[edit | edit source]
- Unit statistics spreadsheet
- In game it's actually 27 seconds