As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Rivals balance update 2019-07-31
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Rivals balance update 2019-07-31|
|31 July 2019|
|Rivals patch 1.7.0|
|Rivals balance update 2019-08-12|
- 1 Changes
- 1.1 GDI
- 1.2 Nod
- 2 References
Changes[edit | edit source]
GDI[edit | edit source]
Liang[edit | edit source]
- Drone cooldown increased to 35 from 30
This is to prevent the near 100% uptime Liang had. This should give a more clear window to attack in as well as punish the Liang player more if the drone is killed.
Orca[edit | edit source]
- Reload time decreased to 9 seconds from 10 seconds
Giving Orca back a little power.
Solomon - Ion Cannon[edit | edit source]
- Damage now gradually decreases with distance from the center tile.
This should allow Solomon players to hit a bit harder against something that manages to just leave the center hex.
- Cost increased to 50 from 40
Slingshot has proven it didn’t need that buff.
- Infantry damage reduced to 63 from 75
Fixing Zone troopers infantry damage after their recent buff.
Nod[edit | edit source]
- Time between attacks reduced to 3.9 from 3.6
- Damage to vehicles reduced to 1000 from 1250
Artillery was proving to be frustrating and hard to approach. This will push it more into a support role as it was intended.
- Damage to vehicles increased 160 from 150
- Damage to infantry increased 150 from 140
Avatar should feel much more impactful against ground units, solidifying its place as the Nod “Super Unit.”
- Cost decreased to 50 from 60
Giving the Banshee a cost reduction to better align with its power level.
- Turn speed increased to 125 from 75
Reducing the clunkiness of the Basilisk
- Speed increased to Fast from Avg
- Cost decreased to 90 from 110
- Structure Damage reduced to 300 from 425
Giving the Flame Tank more tools to complete its job but reducing its base damage to prevent any toxic strategies from arising.
- Attack Speed decreased to 1.5 from 1.2.
- Damage vs. Vehicles decreased to 80 from 92.
- Damage vs Harvesters increased to 72 from 68.
The laser drone buff proved to be too much so we are reverting it.
- Move speed decreased from 6.928 to 5.4
Now that players have become more comfortable with their mechanic, it's time to tune down Scavengers to a more reasonable level.
- Cost decreased to 80 from 90
Slight bump to bring her more in line with other commanders.
- Speed increased to average from slow
This unit while powerful was unable to reach the pads in time to be impactful. This change should help.
- Cost increased to 40 from 30
This change will make it more risky to rush harvesters with scarabs.
- Health increased from 1650 to 1800 Speed increased to Fastest from Faster
- Cost increased to 100 from 90
Returning the S-Tanks speed and health back but giving a cost bump to make it less spammable.
- Cost reduced to 70 from 80
- Time between attacks reduced to 2.8 from 3.0
Bringing up Tick Tanks power to make it more desirable compared to a Scorpion Tank.
- Time between attacks reduced to 1.4 from 1.5
This is to give Nod tech a slightly stronger option for Anti-Air.