Rivals challenge patch 2019-01-30
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Rivals challange patch 2019-01-30|
|30 January 2019|
|Balance update 2019-01-24|
Challenge battles[edit | edit source]
All Challenge Battles[edit | edit source]
- When a player has a Challenge Battle, they will still not lose Medals for a Defeat. However, they will now earn normal Medals for a Victory, down from earning double.
- When a player wins a Challenge Battle, they will now also earn bonus Experience.
Unknown Enemy Units[edit | edit source]
- The Unknown Enemy Unit Challenge Battle will no longer trigger if your opponent has a Commander you don’t have unlocked.
- The Unknown Enemy Unit Challenge Battle now also requires your opponent to be higher player level than yourself.
High Level Units[edit | edit source]
- A player’s average army level now needs to be within 4 levels from their League’s cap, up from 3.
- There is now an additional requirement that the opponent’s average army level now must be within 1.5 levels of your League’s cap.
Challenge Battle Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Challenge Battles based on Medal count didn’t trigger when a player in Master League faced a player in Tiberium League
- Fixed an issue where unit based Challenge Battles were triggered by Commanders.
References[edit | edit source]
- Redwood_dance210, 30 January 2019. Bug Fixes - May 8. Reddit. Last accessed: 20 December 2019.