Welcome to the Command & Conquer Wiki! Log in and join the community.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Rivals pre-alpha patch 1.2.1
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Rivals pre-alpha patch 1.2.1|
|15 November 2018|
|6 November 2018|
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the screen turned dark when the opponent used the Ion Cannon
- Fixed an issue where two Harvesters were stacked together
- Fixed an issue where the "X" indicator was visible through the Fog of War
- Fixed an issue where the bounty progression sound continued looping
- Fixed various issues causing the game to crash
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the unit cooldown