Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Robots and Ninjas
|Robots and Ninjas|
1 vs. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1
Robots and Ninjas is the thirty-ninth mission in the Commander's Challenge. Nikolai Moskvin and the Futuretech Commander are up against Kenji and Shinzo. The Imperials wanted more trained Shinobis in the area as they can. However, Moskvin is there on the mainland looking for a new waterproofing compound. It's up to the Commander to deal over this waterproofing compound before Kenji and Shinzo return in a Battle Royale competition.
Briefing Information[edit | edit source]
- Teams: 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1
- Enemies: Kenji Tenzai, Nikolai Moskvin and Shinzo Nagama
- Tech Unlocked: Shinobi
Strategies and Information[edit | edit source]
- You'll begin with a Construction Yard. Build up your defenses as quickly as possible.
- Both Nikolai and Kenji will be spending most of their time fighting each other. Use this to grow your base in the meantime
- Expect Shinobis and Terror Drones to infiltrate your base, and 'infect' your Ore Collectors. Building a perimeter wall around your base and having War Bears, Attack Dog or Burst Drones help guard your only entrance makes for an excellent solution.
- Eventually one AI commander will be overwhelmed by the other but your attack forces should be large enough to finish off his wounded troops, and himself.