Symphony of Steel
|Symphony of Steel|
1 vs 1
|Fog of War||
|“||We are always looking for additional performance data on the Empire of the Rising Sun's pilot-assisted combat robots, for the sake of our own research. The Imperial Commander Kenji, one of the men responsible for the Empire's new generation of fighting forces, is training a recently-awakened platoon of Steel Ronin here. This is a rare opportunity to observe these strange battle suits in action. Supposedly the men inside the Steel Ronin are violent Imperial war criminals, sentenced to a sort of solitary confinement...
- Mission briefing
Symphony of Steel is the fifth main challenge in Commander's Challenge.
Background[edit | edit source]
Strategies and Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kenji will only send Archer Maidens and Steel Ronin.
- Steel Ronin are vulnerable to aircraft, the earliest aircraft that can be unlocked is the Striker/Chopper VX, so expect to play as the Empire for this mission.
Briefing Information[edit | edit source]
- Teams: 1 vs 1
- Enemies: Kenji Tenzai
- Tech Unlocked: Steel Ronin
- Main challenge unlocked: Athena's Wrath
- Side challenge unlocked: Dirty Tricks, Caught in the Crossfire and Gosh Darn Mongolians!