We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
$1200 ($800 in Zero Hour)
USA War Factory
Equips all Humvees with TOW missile
The TOW ("Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire-guided") Missile was an upgrade available to USA Humvees, it equips them with a light missile system attached to its main machine gun, which allows it to attack aircraft. It could be researched at the USA War Factory, costing $1200 ($800 in Zero Hour).
Pros and Cons[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Allows Humvee to engage air units
- Provides extra firepower against ground targets
- Surprisingly effective against infantry
- Reasonable rate of fire
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Missiles can be intercepted by point defense lasers
- Can be jammed by USA Countermeasures or Chinese ECM Tanks
- Ineffective against fast aircraft
External Links[edit | edit source]