Template talk:Tiberian Twilight GDI Arsenal
If we're going to use categories for navigation then we really need a NoCat (No Categories) feature like this for templates. The others should have had it from the start but we might as well begin with this one.
- Ex Machinæ 12:50, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- A fuck up on my part, we should have unit templates for all games separately and maybe a single master list linked to from the templates. http://images2.wiki.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/5/5c/Scribe.jpg/15px-Scribe.jpg Tagaziel (call!) 13:28, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Is there any way to implement a sort of tag. E.g. for the GDI disk thrower we'd tag it "unit" "infantry", "GDI", "Tiberiun Sun", "Anti-Armor", etc. Then we can look it up in "GDI infantry" or "Tiberian Sun Anti-Armor" or any other combination. Carville would be "Male", "Character", "Allied", "Red Alert 1", "Red Alert 2", etc.
- Ex Machinæ 14:09, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- If I were to venture a guess, the Naruto wiki may be using an extension not active/installed for the CnC wiki. I'm sure the Wiki staff would be happy to do so for us if we asked.
- Although I think we could achieve a similar effect just by diversifying our categories, like I outlined in my proposal on the forums. Using the proposed way, very specific categorization could be implemented through Template:UnitBox. - Meco (talk) 21:42, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey i waswondering, it said somewher in the Tiberium Twillight article about GDI Rocket Turrets do you think it could be available to the GDI defense subfaction? Sclera1 11:49, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Why are the Pulverizer, Prism Tank and Condor listed as cancelled?
- Ex Machinæ 11:47, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- No idea. http://images1.wiki.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 16:02, March 6, 2010 (UTC)