The Alamo (map)
The Alamo is named after the Alamo Mission; the site of one of the pivotal battles of the Texas Revolution
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, USA|
|Missions||The Fox and the Hound|
The Alamo is a two-player skirmish map for Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. The map is a remake of the area used in the mission, The Fox and the Hound where the Psychic Corps brainwashed US President Michael Dugan to surrender.
- Climate Type: Temperate
- Water: No
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 4
- Number of Gem Fields: 2
- Number of Outposts: 0
- Number of Oil Derricks: 3 (17 in Megawealth)
- Number of Machine Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 0
- Number of Air Fields: 1
At the Alamo, there are two gem fields where miner can collect them and return to the base they're from on two sides of the battlefield which is held in urban density. There is one near both of the respective spawn points and a third in the lower right corner of the map. There is an in the upper left corner of the map.
- The Alamo is named after the Alamo Mission; the site of one of the pivotal battles of the Texas Revolution.
- The Air Field was placed in the upper left corner of the map instead of northeast like in The Fox and the Hound.