The Omega Program
|The Omega Program|
1 vs 1
The Omega Program is a side challenge in Commander's Challenge.
Background[edit | edit source]
Briefing Information[edit | edit source]
- Teams: 1 vs 1
- Enemies: Takara Sato
- Tech Unlocked: Yuriko Omega
- The player also starts with his chosen faction's commando.
- The one commando limit, is lifted during this mission, assuming the player has already unlocked the commando for whichever faction chosen.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- If not concerned about an under-par time, the Allied option can be a great choice - Spies in Multigunner turrets and Multigunner IFVs will prove to be extremely effective against the Yuriko clones as they will snipe them in one shot before they can even get into attacking range. A perimeter of sniper turrets will keep the clones at bay, while just two Multigunner IFVs with Spies in them can escort Tanya around the battlefield while she destroys buildings and Collectors with her explosives.
- Given the fact that an unlimited number of Tanyas can be trained, one could quickly build three teams of two Multigunner IFVs loaded with Spies escorting one Tanya each, then each team head off for a base to speed up the destruction.