Tiberian Sun patch 2.03
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|31 May 2000|
|None; final official version|
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed bug that could have a negative impact on game performance at the beginning of a multiplayer game.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to lock up if a player sold their last building after surrendering.
- Fixed bug that allowed cheating players to lock their opponent's harvesters out of their own refineries.
- Mammoth Mk. II hit points changed from 800 to 1200.
- Fixed a condition where a multiplayer disconnect would occasionally fail to be reported.
Download mirrors[edit | edit source]
- Westwood Studios' FTP server (all languages; uptime may vary)
- Westwood Studios' FTP mirror at Bachsau.com (all languages)
- C&C Communications Center
- CnCSaga.com (French only)