Welcome to the Command & Conquer Wiki! Log in and join the community.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Tiberian Twilight patch 1.02
|This article is written from a real world point of view.|
|Electronic Arts Los Angeles|
|6 April 2010|
The patch is only available through the game's internal update function.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Campaign/Skirmish progress is automatically saved if a network disconnect occurs
- Various bug fixes in relation to crash/disconnect issues
- Skirmish / Custom Match Tunable Options:
- Victory Points
- Goal Point Multiplier
- Unit Kill Multiplier
- On/Off Map Reveal
- On/Off Random Crates
- Worldbuilder framework added to game (Map Transfer, in-game support, etc.)
- Numerous gameplay fixes related to shell UI and in-game