Tiberium Wars patch 1.07
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|Electronic Arts Los Angeles|
|23 August 2007|
Patch 1.07 for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars was released in August 2007.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Mod SDK installer will only work with the 1.07 patch. The Mod SDK installer is for the user to create customizable maps, units, AI, UI, and much more.
- A custom map launcher screen has been added to launch single player custom maps. This is found under the Skirmish button in the Main Menu.
- Replay browser has been converted into a general game browser. There is a tab for launching replays and a tab for launching Mods.
Cheats[edit | edit source]
- Fixes for various cheats have been put into place. Please be advised that players attempting to tamper with the game may cause online matches to automatically desync.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow GDI projectile shells to track targets properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Scrin Drone platform to self-destruct when coming in contact with an enemy upgraded Scrin Annihilator tripod.
- Fixed a bug with decoyed GDI Mammoth Tanks created by the Nod Decoy army support power that allowed them to crush enemy units.
- Fixed a bug where support powers, Scrin Tiberium Vibration Scan and Nod Radar jamming missile, deducted twice the amount of credits indicated.
- Fixed errors that caused some players to experience unexpected problems due to copy protection.
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Scrin Mothership now takes 8 seconds to deploy over the Scrin Signal Transmitter, where it will be unselectable by user but can be attacked by opponent. Scrin Mothership speed has been increased by 33%. Weapon chain reaction delay increased by 1 sec.
- GDI Pitbull: Health reduced by 20%. Mortar upgrade cost increased by 100% to 2000. Mortar scatter radius increased.
- Scrin Buzzer Hive: Now leaves 1 Buzzer instead of 3 when destroyed or sold.
- Cranes for all factions can no longer build defensive structures or superweapons.
- Harvesters' rate of collecting Tiberium has been made equal across all factions. Harvesters will now unload at the refinery before moving to a new Tiberium field.
Other changes[edit | edit source]
- John Freeman and James Geiger credited for Mastering Lab work.
- TransGaming Inc. credited for Macintosh conversion.
Download mirrors[edit | edit source]
- Patches-Scrolls.com (all languages)