As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Tiberium vibration scan
Game effect[edit | edit source]
The vibration scan reveals everything that has any connection to Tiberium. Nod and GDI refineries, Tiberium spikes, silos are also revealed to the user. It is also able to detect Nod power plants, should they be upgraded with Liquid Tiberium Cores. Reaper-17 can use it free of charge.
Detectables[edit | edit source]
Vehicles[edit | edit source]
Infantries[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium refineries/Extractor
- Liquid Tiberium core-installed Nod power plant
- Tiberium chemical plant (only in Kane's Wrath)
- Tiberium silos
- Tiberium spike
- Growth Accelerator
- Growth Stimulator
- Tiberium hive
Others[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium fields
- Tiberium glaciers
Changelog[edit | edit source]
- Tiberium Wars patch 1.07: fixed a bug where Tiberium vibration scans and radar jamming missiles deducted twice the amount of credits indicated
- Kane's Wrath patch 1.02: cost reduced to $300
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In contrast to its name, the Tiberium trooper is not detectable by this power.
- While the Scrin are known to be Tiberium-based lifeforms, only a few Scrin units are able to be scanned. Furthermore, even Scrin units who have visible Tiberium crystals on their body like Shard Walkers and Ravagers are not revealed. This is most likely done for balancing purposes.
See also[edit | edit source]