Transcript:Capture the Chronosphere
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Georgi Kukov: I cannot believe they would risk keeping Einstein in such a poorly defended area.
- Nadia Zelenkov: Believe it or not, they did. And now we have him. The transmitter is undetectable and has a range of 500 miles.
- Joseph Stalin: What makes you think the Allies will try to rescue him? Certainly, they think he died in the attack on the base.
- Nadia: That would have been true, had I not leaked information about Einstein's capture and scheduled execution. The Allies will come fore their prize.
- Stalin: And we will be able to track him through his watch.
- Kukov: Yes Comrade, and he will lead us right to the Chronosphere.
- Stalin turns to live footage of Einstein's scheduled execution. Einstein is suddenly teleported out of the area before the officer orders to fire.
- Nadia: Einstein is gone, Comrade.
- Kukov: Allied coordinates coming in now.
- Stalin: With the Chronosphere and the Iron Curtain soon we will stand invincible!
- Stalin (to player): Prepare a strike team.
- Kukov: Be careful, the Allied radar automatically sends a destruct code to the Chronosphere if an intruder is detected. If you are detected before the radar is captured, we could lose the Chronosphere.
- Stalin: Losing the Chronosphere is not an option.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
We have another chance to capture the Chronosphere. Take out the Radar Domes to cut the link between them and the Chronosphere. Then capture it!