Transcript:Capture the Tech Centers
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Nadia Zelenkov: Play it again.
- Joseph Stalin: I want it.
- Georgi Kukov: The Allies are calling it Chronosphere technology. My sources tell me it is done with extremely high energy signals.
- Stalin: I want it.
- Kukov: Comrade how?
- Stalin: I am surrounded by idiots. Do what it takes; steal it, take it from them. Nadia, tell your spies I want detailed plans. If Gradenko had not allowed Einstein to slip through our fingers that weapon would be ours now.
- Stalin's advisor whispers to him before leaving.
- Kukov: Comrade, we do have a lead. An Allied base outside Seti is sending out very strong energy signals. I believe this is where the Chronosphere hides. There are three separate control centers we've identified there.
- Stalin (to player): Take control of all three. Do not allow them to destroy that which is rightfully ours... General.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
We have learned the location of the Chronosphere weapon, and we want to capture it.
The Allies have boobytrapped the Chronosphere to explode if approached. Capturing the tech centers BEFORE taking the Chronosphere may allow you to defuse any traps. Use extreme caution.