Introduction[edit | edit source]
Stalin and Nadia's "private briefing"[edit | edit source]
- Nadia Zelenkov: I promised you Berlin, Joseph. Did you doubt me?
- Joseph Stalin: If I did I would kill you. [laughing]
- Nadia: How better to show you my love than to give you a city for your birthday?
- Stalin: I could think of a few possibilities.
- Stalin and Nadia throw away their glasses and begin to make out, but are interrupted by a phone call from Gradenko.
- Stalin: Yes... What?...
- Camera pans out to Kukov in his security room.
- Georgi Kukov: Some things you are not cleared to see. Come, we are late for the briefing.
People's Revolutionary Headquarters[edit | edit source]
- Stalin: What is so important you interrupt a private briefing Gradenko?
- Footage plays of an MCV being chronoshifted.
- Stalin: What, you waste our time with magic shows?
- Radik Gradenko: This is Elba Island, reconnaissance detected an Allied transport landing. Our agents went there, saw this, shot the videotape, and then... nothing. It hadn't moved, we would have caught them. It simply disappeared.
- Stalin: Show me again.
- Previous footage is replayed.
- Stalin: Impossible. Whole units! I must know what can do this Nadia. If it is a weapon I must have it.
- Nadia: It could prove a formidable companion to our Iron Curtain project.
- Kukov: Iron Curtain?
- Nadia: You don't need to know about this Comrade Kukov. Do we control Elba Island?
- Gradenko: The area's resistance continues to offer the Allies support, but we have been dealing with these-
- Stalin: No excuses, Comrade! We need that island.
- Gradenko gets up for the mission.
- Stalin: No Gradenko, you stay.
- Stalin (to Nadia): Send the Captain to handle this.
- Nadia (to player): Use our subs to keep more Allied units from landing, and eliminate our enemies from the island.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
We have detected Allied activity on Elba Island. The Allies plan to use this island to stage an attack on the Soviet Empire. You must ensure that the island ceases to be under Allied control.
Destroy all Allied units on and around the island. The local population has been aiding the Allies as well. There is only one punishment for helping the enemy - Death.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Destroy all Allied units and structures