Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Gunter von Esling: Commander, I believe we may well be at the turning point of this war. With Stalin's Iron Curtain offline and the success of the Chronosphere, victory is finally within our grasp. However, there is still much to be done. One our spies has confirmed our worst fears: the Russians have developed a weapon greater than anything previously known. An atomic bomb. Stalin plans to unleash these bombs on several European cities. If he succeeds all we have worked for, as a race, as Allies, will be for naught.
- Von Esling changes monitor to a video of Vladimir Kosygin.
- Von Esling: This is Major Vladimir Kosygin, one of Stalin's key atomic strategists. Intelligence indicates that he has vital information on Stalin's plans for this new weapon. Kosygin is appalled by Stalin's methods, and is reader to defect. Apparently, Stalin plans to use his own troops as sacrificial lambs to draw our forces into a trap. Once we take the bait, he drops a bomb.
- Von Esling changes monitor to an image of a Soviet base.
- Von Esling: You will find Kosygin here, in the Riga compound. Direct a spy past that compound's defenses and to the command center. Once you reach Kosygin, get your APCs in, and Kosygin out.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
One of Stalin's top atomic strategists, Vladimir Kosygin, wishes to defect. His knowledge of Stalin's atomic strategies is invaluable to us. We will extract him from the Riga compound where he is stationed.
Use a spy to infiltrate the Soviet command center and contact Kosygin. Once he is out of the building, guide him back to your base any way you can.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Build your base
- Get a spy into Command Center
- Bring Kosygin back to your base