Transcript:Five to One
Introduction[edit | edit source]
- Nikos Stavros: Soviet aggression has increased tenfold already, we don't have the manpower to fight Stalin's armies on every front!
- Gunter von Esling: Commander. You did a fine job rescuing Einstein for us. Now, we are counting on you again. One of the passes we use for a supply route has been blocked by the Reds. A convoy from the 434th is due through in a matter of hours. The supplies they carry are critical to our war efforts. Nikos, what we have in that area to work with?
- Stavros: Not much, and time is against us.
- Von Esling (to player): You will have to make do. Clear the pass so the convoy can get to safety. Their lives rest in your hands. Go!
Briefing[edit | edit source]
A critical supply convoy is due through this area in 25 minutes, but Soviet forces have blocked the road in several places. Unless you can clear them out, those supplies will never make it to the front. The convoy will come from the northwest, and time is short so work quickly.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Clear the way for the convoy.
- Convoy approaching.